No-wheat-noodle Italian principle Impasta has scored its initially brick-and-mortar sit-down restaurant location, following starting in March 2020 as a carb-absolutely free shipping and delivery-only alternative about Los Angeles. As the title implies, the business leans into alternative noodles like spaghetti squash, kelp noodles, cauliflower gnocchi, and squash tagliatelle as the base for “pasta” bowls with sauce like pomodoro, puttanesca, pesto and ricotta, and truffle mushroom. Cauliflower crust pizzas, rice bowls, and salads aid to round out the vegan-pleasant menu, although some meat and cheese alternatives are obtainable as perfectly.
As for the new area, Impasta lands in the very hectic standalone town of Beverly Hills, probably greater LA’s most popular dining marketplace at the second. The deal with for the compact, sunny place is 459 N. Roxbury Drive and will come complete with yellow chairs and design touches, plus the essential houseplants and blonde wood add-ons. On-site eating initial began two months back, while the Impasta firm has been utilizing the kitchen area for takeout and pickup applications for a although now hours are 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. everyday.
In other information:
- The Counter has information on the recently authorized $7,500 tamale cart out there to Los Angeles road distributors. The lawfully available selection could be a match-changer for some suppliers wanting for far more prospects to work entirely licensed carts across the metropolis, writes Patricia Escárcega.
- Monsieur Marcel is hosting an olive oil tasting at the First Farmers Market’s upper eating deck on Saturday, September 18. The 2 p.m. celebration operates $40 for each man or woman and arrives with a $10 discounted to the market.
- Well known yogurt store Yoga-Urt is opening its third site before long, this time in Santa Monica on Ocean Park Boulevard. Expect an opening in a few weeks.
- Meanwhile, Gelateria Uli (aka Uli’s Gelato) has briefly closed its Downtown Spring Arcade spot, with ideas for a remodel concerning now and November 1. The West 3rd Avenue locale continues to be open.
- Smorgasburg Los Angeles is incorporating some major names to its weekly list of Sunday distributors. Provided in the new batch coming this thirty day period are Uncle Terry’s Kitchen area, Orange County’s Smoke Queen Barbecue, and chef John Clark’s Two Wings Hen.