Korean foods is a must-try if you want to investigate some enticing flavours and spices. Korean delicacies is laced with scrumptious mouth-watering recipes that function anchovy paste, fried eggs or pork pores and skin. But if you are presuming that the cuisine offers limited vegetarian alternatives, then this is no extended the situation. Correct from kimchi pancakes to latte- the Korean culinary fare offers many delightful vegetarian recipes that will thrill your palate. Right here we convey you 4 mouth-watering vegetarian Korean food stuff recipes that you should absolutely check out at household.
- Korean Kimchi Pancakes
- 200 grams of all-intent flour
- 10 grams of corn starch
- Salt as for each the style
- H2o as needed
- 50 grams easy kimchi paste
- 20 grams environmentally friendly onion, chopped
- Oil to prepare dinner
- Get a bowl and combine all-purpose flour, corn starch, kimchi paste and eco-friendly onion jointly.
- Now, increase drinking water to make a clean batter-like consistency.
- Warmth a pan, and drizzle some oil. Now pour some batter, unfold evenly and prepare dinner from both of those sides.
- Serve with a dip of your option.
- Spicy Korean cucumber salad
- 2 cucumbers (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (toasted)
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- Salt as per the flavor
- Choose a bowl and blend collectively sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chilli paste, and salt.
- Now, thinly slice the cucumbers.
- Pour the organized mixture about the cucumber, mix perfectly and allow it to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Provide by sprinkling sesame seeds on the top rated.
- Korean sweet potato latte
- 2 sweet potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 2 cups milk
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Finely chopped walnuts
- Just take a blender and mix sweet potatoes, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts in it right until smooth.
- Serve with the toppings of chopped walnuts.
- Korean coleslaw
- 30 grams cabbage, sliced
- 20 grams pink cabbage, sliced
- 20 grams carrot, sliced
- 1 modest onion, sliced
- 2 garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon red pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt as for each the
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Just take a bowl and increase carrot, onion, purple cabbage and cabbage and blend it with each other.
- Consider a further bowl and incorporate the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, red pepper, sesame oil, and sesame seeds and whisk perfectly.
- Pour this dressing over the greens, blend well and relish.
Also Read: 3 Recipes to make the perfect crispy pakoras at home